Monday, July 13, 2009

Jack's engagement @ Hotel Federal KL 11 July 09

Congratulations on your engagement!

She was my first non-malay customer. I was hired after she has satisfied with the trial, done 3 weeks before the actual event. I was also given a room for that night :) Appreciate that..

Work started at 2.45pm and i was around until 10.15pm. The beautiful sarees was specially made for her by Mr Bala, a fashion designer. 7 hours with only 15mins stop for my 1901 quick bite, actually my lunch (7.20pm!)..it was tiring but sweet and unforgettable.

I didn't manage to take more piccas of her.. hopefully am able to get it from the photographer later.

Looking forward for her wedding in Dec :)

Once again, congratulations to Eswary a.k.a Jack and Balan on your engagement.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment